The one thing that all players look for with a slot machine is hitting the jackpot. Some slots at wizardslots will trigger the jackpot more often than others.
Hitting the Jackpot
When using a slot machine, the one thing that all players want to do is to hit the jackpot. There are several different jackpot variations that players will come across, including progressive, a jackpot type that increases in size each time it is left unclaimed and fixed; this is a jackpot variation that will stay the same amount no matter how long it has remained unclaimed. Although hitting the jackpot is incredibly enticing for players, it is rarely easy. Players will need a combination of luck and skill to trigger a major jackpot. Of course, not every jackpot will reward players with a life-changing sum of money. There are often smaller jackpot types in slot games that players can trigger much more frequently.
The hit rate of a slot is a commonly confused term, and it is not about the payout a player can expect but how often they can expect to trigger a win. Essentially, it will inform players of the probability of triggering a win, all in the form of a handy percentage.
- The hit rate of a slot game is found in the paytable. This table contains all sorts of helpful information for players, including what the RTP percentage of a slot is, what bonus features the slot has on offer, how to trigger these bonuses and features.
- The hit rate comes in the form of a percentage. For example, if a slot is said to have a hit rate of 25%, a player can expect to trigger the slot every four spins on average.
- The hit rate is also referred to as the hit frequency. This is because the hit rate explores the frequency of which players can land a win.
When discussing the hit rate of a slot game, players should also be looking at the volatility of a slot. This is because volatility can directly impact the hit rate of a game.
- Volatility is essentially a concept that lets players know how much risk is involved with a slot game. For example, if a slot is said to have low volatility, it will involve much less risk than the average slot. This is because it will pay out on a more frequent basis.
- Generally, the higher the volatility, the lower the hit rate of a slot game. Therefore, players should be looking for slot games that offer a good hit rate and a decent amount of volatility to maximize their winning chances.
Players should look toward the hit rate of a slot game to determine how often they can trigger the jackpot. This can be found in the paytable of a slot. Players should also be sure to check the volatility of a game.