Asphalt is a well-known name. Everybody has heard this name at some point or the other. Thus, it is the popularity of this game. This is one of the most, if not the most, popular racing games in the world. The game has everything, from excellent gameplay to mind-blowing graphics and a large number of luxurious cars. That is like an out-of-the-world experience for the car passionate people group. Asphalt 9 is the relatively new edition of this game, which has been in the markets for over a decade.
Asphalt Urban GT was the first game to be launched on November 21st of 2004 for Nintendo DS. This game was developed & published by Gameloft, and Gameloft Barcelona also developed asphalt 9.
Gameplay and Features of Asphalt 9:
A total of 52 cars have been featured in Asphalt 9, and needless to say, all of them are luxurious and visually stunning. But as of now, the number of cars in the game is 89. Like the other versions of the game, the vehicles will be unlocked on a class basis, and the classes are D, C, B, and A. Depending on the performance and rarity, the cars will be unlocked to the players gradually. All vehicles have to be upgraded regularly by the player, which gives a more realistic experience. And apart from that, it is a great racing game that is visually intriguing.
Features of Asphalt 9:
- Asphalt 9 is an online game and does not have any offline sections like Asphalt 8.
- The graphics of the game are fantastic and have stolen the show. The pictures are much time better than the previous editions and are more realistic than ever.
- The game is considered as a cash grab paid features have taken over the game. There is only a little that you can do without putting out your credit card.
- The curve of the game falls gradually as the stages progress.
- Many people prefer Asphalt 8 over Asphalt 9, which has created a scarcity of payers online.
- Asphalt 9 has introduced an autopilot mode named Touch Drive.
- From Asphalt 6, they have retained Shockwave Nitro as well.
The game is a visual masterpiece. The racing locations in this game are extended and are plentiful. An accessible site is available with excellent tracks to check your gears and roll the tire. There is even a club mode. You can add or invite random players or close friends to your club and use the club as a clan.
The car enthusiasts are promised to have a perfect time to play this game as the genuine and top-notch cars from various sports car brands are displayed and can be owned in the game. Buying cars is not it. A player has been given the liberty to be a car editor as well. Choose your favorite modifications and colors and have a go at it. The personalization of the car is well done. The career mode of the game is also appreciated.
The rating of Asphalt 9 is 7 out of 10 on Nintendo, which is quite promising. Apart from that, the rating on the Microsoft store for Asphalt 9 is also 4.8, which shows that the game has turned out to be a fan favorite. For google play, the app is rated as 4.5 with one hundred and thirty-five thousand ratings.
How to Download Asphalt 9 on PC:
Here you will understand how to download the Asphalt 9 Game on your Computer. Unlike many other games that are exclusive for either Xbox or Play Station, Asphalt9 is available in a bunch of operating systems. From android to windows and for iOS as well. For a computer, it is straightforward to download the game from Microsoft Store by clicking this link.
This game is very famous and you cannot compare the game with feedandgrowfishXboxone. The game is approximately 2 GB long and is free, but it will have in-game purchase options. This is the easiest option to play the game. Though it is a great game, you will not need a lot of advanced features on your PC as long as you have a graphics card and a good processor with enough space on your drive, it is good to go.
First, download the game from the link and launch it and go through all the standard installation protocols and then allow the internet connectivity and launch the game. Now it is ready to rush through the roads making a fresh sound.
Downloading the Game via Blue Stacks:
However, there is another way. The other way to play Asphalt 9 on PC is to install Blue Stacks. Blue Stacks create a platform on your laptop on which you can run all your android apps. In other words, the .APK files of your mobile can be run on your pc by using this software. For launching the game using Blue Stacks, you will first have to install Blue Stacks. It will work as an android emulator, and there are two ways to get Asphalt 9 through it.
- You can open the Blue Stacks software, and there will be a link to the google play store. You can click on that and download and install Asphalt 9 from the Google Play store. The google play store icon will be already there in Blue Stacks.
- If you are not comfortable with this process, there will be a search bar inside the app. Just click on it and type Asphalt 9 and look up the app.
- This game is quite long and might take several minutes to download, so, an internet connection with a suitable data speed is advised.
- The free version of the Asphalt 9 is yet to be available online.
In the end, this game is designed to perfection for the best of the gamers to the people who are starting as well. The racing game has always been a crush for millions of people over the year, and with the drastic changes in gameplay and graphics, we must say the enthusiasm for a racing game is likely to go up in the coming years. This series with this game is a wise choice to check out and spend some time playing it. A race is waiting for you to beat them all.